Curious about your new role?
- Manage, implement and supervise print and online projects
- Work independently in a team and in a supporting role for key account management
- Planning: research, organisation, information dissemination, timing, deadline and travel planning
- Implementation: calculation, quotation preparation, budgetary control, media processing and preparation of invoicing, production measures
- Supervision: management of complex internal and external processes
- Present confidently to clients and hold workshops
What you are responsible for?
- 3+ years of professional experience
- University degree or commercial training in marketing communication
- Experience in the area of brand communication and corporate communication
- Organisational skills and dependability
- Ensure quality
- Work responsibly and independently with interdisciplinary teams
- Work proactively in a well-organised manner
What we are passionate about?
- Great brands and innovative companies at one of the top 5 brand agencies in Germany
- Inspiring collaboration and exchange with great colleagues from different disciplines
- Flexible working time models and the possibility to work mobile from anywhere
- Creative freedom, so that you can fully live out your ideas and personal and professional development
- Your own budget for individually tailored and regular training programs
* Obviously, we are open for everyone, regardless of origin, gender, religion or sexual orientation