- Organisation in all areas of office management (incl. material purchasing/coordination, archive maintenance and fleet management)
- incoming and outgoing correspondence (telephone/email) and visitors (including catering) in German and English.
- lead a team of up to 5 employees professionally and take over substitutions (e.g. management assistance)
- Control and optimize office management processes
- Support of the management and specialist departments in special projects
- Assumption of secretarial tasks incl. travel cost bookings
- keep things in order: cleanliness and clarity are important to you
- Planning and organizing events and excursions for customers and employees
- support in preparatory invoicing and accounting tasks
YOU also CAN
- Keeping a cool head in stressful situations
- Finding a solution. Always. For everything.
- as an attentive host create an atmosphere to feel good in
- keep the reins in your hand and control the interfaces
- appear sovereign and self-confident
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team, combined with high social competence, loyalty and discretion
- Completed training, ideally in a commercial or service-oriented area (e.g. office management assistant, foreign language correspondent, hotel manager, retail sales assistant).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in office management/front desk (preferably in the hotel industry or agency environment).
- professional experience in a comparable position with leadership responsibility
- Knowledge in the field of fleet management and purchasing
- experienced handling of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding organisational talent, assertiveness and service orientation
- proactive and independent working methods
- Strong communication skills, team orientation and flexibility
- business fluent in English
- Very good verbal and written expressions
WHAT we OFFER
- Space to develop yourself
- taking responsibility
- a creative environment
- a diverse range of tasks
- Great colleagues
* Obviously, we are open for everyone, regardless of origin, gender, religion or sexual orientation.