- accompany employees in their development and help them with questions and advice
- recruiting! Find talent, approach it and bring it on board. To do this, you find the right platforms, have a concept in your pocket and enjoy communication!
- strategically approach and implement projects in the area of personnel and organizational development.
- organization and administration: from A for employment contract to Z for references
- think & act in a conceptual, innovative, solution-oriented way
- deliver & ensure outstanding quality
- take responsibility & make decisions
- several years of professional experience, preferably in the area of personnel support and recruiting
- solid experience and implementation skills in project development
- understanding of technical HR software solutions
- a keen perception, strong analytical thinking skills and interest in innovative HR topics
CAN OFFER YOU
- flexible working hours (full-time or part-time)
- responsibility for exciting brands
- room to develop yourself
- great colleagues
- regular training
* Obviously, we are open for everyone, regardless of origin, gender, religion or sexual orientation.