Senior Art Direction*
You know where the digital world is going. After all, you are part of it. You want to create high-quality, digital brand experiences that offer inspirational design and usability. You oversee your projects from start to finish, from briefing to go-live. You also want to take on responsibility in one of our creative teams? Please get in touch.
Share this job on…
- Develop top-class design concepts for digital media, taking UX criteria into account
- Develop and further push the digital appearance of our client projects
- Lead, develop and support complex cross-media projects
- Develop innovation-led ideas for corporate sites and brand sites
- Develop visual styles, graphic, image and photographic idioms as well as mood boards
- Advise clients on design-related issues
- Create and hold assured presentations
- Oversee on-line projects through to the go-live
- Think strategically. Really important.
- Work very well as part of a team
- Expand teams and manage junior members of staff
- Make excellent use of the standard design tools
- Get excited about technology
- 4+ years of experience, ideally at a digital agency
- A university degree in interface design, web design, screen design or communications design
- Experience in designing and developing on-line CD and style guides
- Excellent conceptual and design skills
What we can
- A competitive salary
- Responsibility for exciting brands
- Space to develop your skills
- Fantastic colleagues
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Regular ongoing training
* Obviously, we are open for everyone, regardless of origin, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your digital application.