Not only do you enjoy designing, you excel at it. You are passionate about creating first-class user experiences, and you always put the user first when developing them. Your analytical/abstract thinking and your enthusiasm for digital solutions lead to UX/UI concepts beyond common standards. You have experience in contacting customers and working in a team. And because taking the initiative is more than just empty words to you, you get in touch with us directly.
Share this job on…
Curious about your new role?
- development of UX concepts and strategies for the optimization of digital touchpoints
- conduction of customer-oriented research and development of analyses and new ideas
- definition of cross-device UX/UI concepts (e.g. apps, websites)
- creation of customer journeys, site maps, user flows, wireframes and lo-fi prototypes
- learn how to create concept presentations and facilitate workshops
- working closely with experienced seniors and interdisciplinary interfaces to implement complex UX/UI projects
What you are responsible for?
- you have strong implementation skills in the development of digital applications and mobile applications
- you work confidently and routinely with common tools and programs (e.g. Figma) and always have an eye on current trends
- you already know agile working methods and workflows, as well as common methods
- you ideally have some work experience in the digital environment, preferably in a digital agency
- you have a self-initiated mindset and solution-oriented thinking very internalized
- you have great perseverance in the pursuit of high quality
- you think interdisciplinary and convince with innovative work
What we are passionate about?
- big brands and innovative companies at one of the top 5 brand agencies in Germany
- inspiring collaboration and exchange with great colleagues from different disciplines
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work mobile from anywhere
- creative freedom, so that you can fully live out your ideas and personal and professional development
- your own budget for individually tailored and regular training programs
Caroline Fritz looks forward to receiving your digital application.