DDC - Good Design 2018: 14 Prizes for Strichpunkt
Gold, silver, bronze - last Friday the winners of the DDC - Good Design 18 competition were chosen. We convinced the jury in five out of ten categories and have won 14 awards in total.
The gold-winner in the area of corporate communications was the Bosch Megatrend Report 6.0. Double silver went to the Audi brand appearance in the categories Digital Media and Identity. The rebrand of the German Football Association (DFB) was awarded with a bronze medal as well the annual reports of adidas - Calling all Creators, METRO GROUP - Clarity and ANDRITZ – Safety from A-Z.
In addition, seven awards went to the following projects:
- Yello Branding (Identity)
- Staatsschauspiel Dresden Corporate Design (Identity)
- Scheufelen Calendar 2017 (Excellent Arts)
- Bosch Megatrend Report 7.0 (Excellent Arts)
- TRUMPF Annual Report 2015/2016 - filigree
- Baden-Württemberg Stiftung Annual Report 2016 - Freedom!
- ALSO Annual Report 2016 - Spreading Knowledge
This year, the DDC had the motto "What’s next“. The competition covers all disciplines of design, with categories including product design, architecture, motion, graphic, typography, advertising and digital media.