SP Online Session
Successful brands for SMEs
SP Online Session: Differently New! How to successfully build a long-term brand for SMEs. The SME sector is changing. One of the biggest challenges remains the "War for Talents". On Thursday, 9 December at 5 p.m., we will talk about how holistic brand development not only positively drives transformation, but also becomes a supporting pillar of a successful employer branding strategy.
The Online Session already took place. To stay updated on future events make sure to sign up for the Strichpunkt Newsletter!
Watch the recording!
It is becoming increasingly difficult for small and medium-sized enterprises to recruit new employees with new skills or to integrate them permanently into the organisation. While isolated employer branding campaigns often fail to meet expectations, more and more medium-sized companies are opting for integrated brand building. A long-distance run that pays off.
In this 60-minute online session, our three experts Philipp Brune, Matthias Juhnke and Jochen Theurer will provide a practical insight into the process of holistic brand development, especially for SMEs, and show the power a strong brand can have internally and externally. In focus: the necessary requirements for successful employer branding.
Using three practical examples, we would like to look at the opportunities, but also the challenges, of successful brand work. What experiences have we had with positioning, brand development or internal and external communication? What promotes the process? What slows it down?
Furthermore, we will illustrate why holistic brand development can result in a sustainable change process and why identity and culture are often underestimated magnets for medium-sized businesses.
One hour - many impulses:
- What is the significance of the brand for SMEs, who is responsible, and how does the brand affect the recruitment of new employees?
- What does a branding process look like for a medium-sized company?
- How do I create a forward-looking brand with internal and external appeal that embodies tradition and values at the same time?
- When is the right time for a medium-sized company to (re)invest in the brand?
- What conditions must be created within the company, but also technologically and in design, in order to be successful not only in strategy, but also in the roll-out and application of a new brand identity?
- Insights into exciting case studies of past branding projects.
- 45 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A session.
Who is this online session interesting for?
- For managers who want to learn more about the importance of the brand and its role in attracting new talent.
- For all brand managers who are planning or currently accompanying real changes in brand management.
- For all decision-makers who want to learn more about the benefits of integrated brand work.
- For all those who want to broaden their horizons and learn from best and bad practice.
Philipp Brune, CEO
Philipp has accompanied a large number of brand transformations for medium-sized companies in recent years. He knows the opportunities, but also the challenges that can arise in the course of such a far-reaching process. In the session, Philipp will give an insight into the strategic fields of action and explain the points that are critical to success in brand development.
Matthias Juhnke, Director Strategy
Matthias was born in Wolfsburg, grew up in Toronto and now lives in Berlin. As an intercultural and interdisciplinary strategist with diverse brand and industry experience, he has worked in a variety of roles - in communications, brand and social media strategy, sports and music event development, open innovation strategy and international crowdsourcing projects on global creative platforms.
Jochen Theurer, Creative Director
Jochen is Creative Director and has been with Strichpunkt since 2006. Being one of the agency's top creatives, Jochen discovered his great talent for conception & storytelling early in his career. In recent years, he has developed numerous medium-sized brands, among others. In the online session, Jochen will illustrate how important it is to inspire people and makers in the organisation, to develop the brand together and to activate the employees and teams.
Thursday, 09 December 2021/ 5 p.m.
If you have any questions about the online session, please contact Cornellia Pless at email@example.com