- To me, good design means: Understanding and questioning systems, humans and aesthetic norms.
- I work at Strichpunkt because: They gave me the possibility to explore future interactions, 360° worlds and imagination without borders.
- I find inspiration in: Fuzzy shadows, funky music and non-fiction books. They all meet in one of my dozen to-do-lists and grow white long beards in there.
- A film that you absolutely have to see: Blade Runner 2049 – every frame in there could be a poster, every sound a track!
- I would like to get to know: Neri Oxman, Rony Abovitz, Traumprinz, Bill Belichick, Sam Harris and especially Yuval Noah Harari.
Some of us
9 of more than 100 with a
passion for good design