Life is not something to be coped with –
you're meant to live it!
- I work at Strichpunkt because It gives me the freedom to optimise processes, to take things that are important to me, drive them and put them into practice quickly.
- The last time I left my comfort zone was when We completed three annual financial statements at the same time as carrying out a system migration and retroactively introducing a new accounting process.
- Three things on my bucket list Live with the nuns at the Kloster Arenberg convent for a while. Spend the night in a Finnish igloo with a glass roof. Spend a summer working with farmers on a mountain pasture in South Tyrol.
- My most important tool is Without a doubt, the good old-fashioned adding machine with paper tape.
- In my next life, I'm going to be Part of a community with a shared approach to life, living, hospitality, culture and faith. Even better: I'm already a lot of this in this life!
Some of us
9 of more than 100 with a
passion for good design