Decide as much as possible with your stomach and heart and always stay empathic.
- To me, Good Design means if my eyes like it.
- I find inspiration in my children's creativity.
- A habit that I would gladly get rid of (if only I could): Eating chocolate.
- The last time I left my comfort zone was when: I slid down an eternally long slide.
- My way of achieving the perfect balance with my job through sounds hackneyed, but that's playing with my kids.
Some of us
12 of more than 140 with a
passion for good design