Always be in a good mood if you can and take everything seriously,
but never too seriously.
- To me, good design means Making the world a better place; touching, exciting, inspiring and surprising people; and always going the extra mile.
- I find inspiration in The whole world out there!
- I work at Strichpunkt because I believe in what we do and how we do it.
- A habit that I would gladly get rid of (if only I could) Switching off my brain.
- The last time I left my comfort zone was When I had to hike along a narrow ridge in the mountains. Quite difficult to do when you're afraid of heights.
- My way of achieving the perfect balance with my job is through Idling away the hours.
- The app that I would never delete WhatsApp ;-)
- Three things on my bucket list Take an afternoon nap in a hammock slung between palm trees. Be able to teleport. Play at St Andrews & Pebble Beach… but there's much more as well!
- My most important tool is Always keeping my head switched on.
- In my next life, I'm going to be A millionaire – I stole that from my son :-)
- Why I do what I do I love it.
Some of us
9 of more than 100 with a
passion for good design