Design is a child in a suit.
- Tea of coffee? I can read the future out of my coffee drags. And it says that I’ll drink another cup. Call me Rocky Macchiato or Al CaBohne. Call me oat-George, because can’t catch without… (band Blumentopf - black gold)
- To me, good design means… inspiration, participation, functionality and nerf-guns. Strong brands are the esperanto of design. They narrate identity in different languages of design. Can you actually freeze oranges?
- I find inspiration in… going out attentively in the world. Honest interest and empathic thought.
- A habit that I would gladly get rid of (if only I could) … in a nutshell: the snooze button
- Why I do what I do: Good design can change the world!
Some of us
9 of more than 100 with a
passion for good design