The eyes are useless when the mind is blind
- To me, good design means creating an optical thrill, so that you can neither look away nor want to. Besides, you can't tell how much effort it was to make it work.
- A habit that I would gladly get rid of (if only I could): always trusting the latest hair shampoo promises.
- A film that you absolutely have to see Léon: the professional.
- My favorite tool is intuition.
- In my next life, I’m going to be a blend of an astronaut and an archaeologist. Seeing things you can hardly imagine. Weightlessness. Infinity. And the hope of perhaps meeting other life forms somewhere after all.
Some of us
9 of more than 100 with a
passion for good design